Tuesday 2 December 2014

Open Government: "A humble bunch of emails from Conservatives, Labour and Liberals to me, with thanks!" ..





Tamara Gverdtsiteli - Si Tu t'appelles Mélancolie


First of all, I want to thank you for the continue visiting and dropping by, leaving me all your ideas, aims and hopes in a form of emails: "To our David Cameron, Nick Clegg, Anas Sarwar, Grant Shapps, Andy Burnham, Theresa May, Jonny Steen, Matt Hancock, Boris Johnson, Ed Miliband, Anna Hutchinson, Iain Duncan Smith, Lucy Powell,  Ryan Coetzee, William Hague, George Osborne, Tim Farron, Priti Patel, Esther McVey, etc" - I understand that all the emails to me from you is a normal procedure in the UK to share matters of the state, with thanks for your trust!- As we can do, "the best of our ability" with, "listening to the public concerns all the time" in the same way as ours elders did in the past, not better, not worse, but continue the holly and almighty legacy. The Big thank you from me to all of you and yours of endless emails of government matters, goes OPEN in the full public view and viral internet social places. I believe strong all the emails are very important to you and yours in the present times - situation, but I choose only a few of the most important one's to be display in full public. As matters of the state need to be addressed with the community in general, also to avoid any misunderstanding with: The Queen Elizabeth II, the Public - Country in general and furthermore, your own partners acknowledge the same in a form of respect, from me to them. As "we need to be in open government from now on" in a form of advancement, to avoid any matters to hang around in the present - future as happened in the past, but all process in accordance with the rules, regulations, laws, etc, because we don't want to be replaced with robots, but human peoples. http://tinyurl.com/kvdvqnm  I believe strong that "any government around the planet earth need to be open" - due to the length of abuse our elders suffered in the past and this demonstrate in horrible wars (WWI, WWII, etc), because of the matters mention before, we got not other option that to leave the "government matters" in state of "open all hours and in full public to read and acknowledge of the same, not matter what, who, or where and in order, to avoid, to be blame after"-  http://tinyurl.com/ph3dzfb






Where The Queen Elizabeth II and Her Royal Family has the rights to know everything that happens in Her territory and by law, the same Her peoples, country, land and glory, in order to avoid as what happened to the Romanov Family: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Romanov The Russian Royal Family that stand to me, as the greatest King - Tsar, Nicholas II of Russia of all times with my full respect to any church, or religion worldwide: "As Passion Bearers - Imitation of Christ.  http://tinyurl.com/kpwqk7q The Greatest and unique Tsar, Nicholas II of Russia and His Royal Family that perished in the most horrible, grotesque, vulgar and coward ways ever imaginary to man - woman in the whole wide world, that if matters of government was "open to the public to acknowledge, on that time", with respect from me to all of them, but may with any small tinny little chance, alive and well (RIP). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_II_of_Russia If I was the Law, I would open an enquire into the Romanov Family with immediate effect, the same Princess Diana of Wales (Dodi Al - Fayed and the Driver) and William of Gloucester, just to start. As accidents never happens except for reason/s and please leave alone, The Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, that they will never order such matters against own family, never!-

1- The Email from James Wright, Labour's Parliamentary Candidate for Altrincham & Sale West, in which I put my name down for the post (http://tinyurl.com/lqepsdr), in the same way as him, but my dental treatment (http://tinyurl.com/llwbcn2) removed in Trafford. I left to Spain for the same matters to receive dental treatment, but on my way back the UK Labour granted candidate (James Wright), without my chance to probe in the matters, or capability for the post, because of that matter alone (http://tinyurl.com/o42w3oy), that in my opinion was against the law - principles. As without proper dental treatment can kill peoples (http://tinyurl.com/kkvpu5n) - irresponsible by the professionals not matter excuses, that I am unable to help any further: Dear Rosario, the last couple of weeks have seen another batch of unjustified, savage cuts announced by the Tories here in Trafford, .........
Best Wishes, James (October 23, 2014).

2-As Immigrant myself, I have the same respect for the rest, that I will not give you an honest opinion in the matters to David Cameron, except I spoke of my family matters (http://tinyurl.com/l5swto7), but used to own purposes by the government without my permit, consent or knowledge, not even respect: We have always been an open nation, welcoming those who want to make a contribution and build a decent life for themselves and their families. But people have understandably become frustrated. They want Government to have control over the numbers of people coming here and the circumstances in which they come. And yet in recent years, it has become clear that successive Governments have lacked that control. So my objective is simple: to make our immigration system fairer, and reduce the current exceptionally high level of migration from within the EU into the UK:
First, we want to create the toughest system in the EU for dealing with abuse of free movement. This includes stronger powers to deport criminals and stop them coming back.
Second, EU migrants should have a job offer before they come here - and UK taxpayers will not support them if they don't. And if an EU jobseeker has not found work within six months, they will be required to leave.
Third, we want to reduce the number of EU workers coming to the UK - so in the future, they won't get benefits or social housing from Britain unless they have been here for at least four years. This is an issue which matters to the British people, and to our future in the European Union.
If I am elected as Prime Minister in May, I will negotiate to reform the European Union, and Britain's relationship with it. This issue of free movement will be a key part of that negotiation.
If I succeed, I will campaign to keep this country in a reformed EU. If we cannot put our relationship with the EU on a better footing, then of course I rule nothing out. I want to know what you think about this important issue. Please leave a comment here and have your say. Yours, David Cameron.

3 -The NHS stand to be the best service in the world as I was told, but I only need to know of the crimes committed on those places and hide from public, that I leave the matters to the same victims to fight the cause as I was one of them as explain in my point #1, horrendous indeed!!-As I lost 3 healthy teeth in less than a year, where I request full working order Video cameras on every single professional room - practice (http://tinyurl.com/kvdvqnm), because the trust between professional and patient gone for good, goodbye and you are taking it with you?! -"Where I can speak of my problems, without fear of repression, but respect to victims as I was one of them, without playing the martyr, but denigrate the service to any level of professionalism. As we need to deliver crimes not just health by the NHS, where money support the NHS no problem, but who will address the crimes from those places that stand as NHS and explain myself in my point #1 as victim, who's?: Rosario, In less than 24 hours, we're holding an urgent vote in Parliament that could decide the future of our NHS. We're pushing for a law that will end the Tories' NHS privatisation and stop the NHS being included in TTIP — a trade deal that could make it a *legal right* for US companies to be able to bid to run parts of our NHS. The more people who speak up, the more pressure we can put on the government finally to accept it doesn't have your permission to put the NHS up for sale. Sign our anti-privatisation petition now (20/11/2014) ((Not on my name sorry, as who acknowledge the crimes from NHS professionals!): http://tinyurl.com/o6mbqlo  to prove my matters legally and protect myself of the same, "stand as legally":

NHS (scandals):
  
4- I believe I spoke of the matters of Europe as whole before (http://tinyurl.com/q7ayub5), that no need to repeat of the same, with thanks!: Dear Rosario, Six years on from the crash that brought the world to its knees, there are again warning signs for the global economy. As I met with world leaders at the G20 Summit, the problems were plain to see. The Eurozone is on the brink of recession. Emerging market economies are slowing down. And the epidemic of Ebola, conflict in the Middle East and Russia's illegal actions in Ukraine are adding a dangerous backdrop of instability and uncertainty. The British economy by contrast is growing, with record numbers of new businesses and employment up 1.75 million in four years - more than in the rest of the EU put together. But the problems in the global economy pose a real risk to our recovery - and we must protect ourselves. When we faced similar problems before, too many politicians offered easy answers, thinking we could spend, borrow and tax our way to prosperity. They were wrong then - and they are wrong now. So we must send a clear message that Britain is not going to waver on dealing with its debts. This stability is vital in attracting the international investment that delivers growth and jobs - and keeping long-term interest rates low. So we will stick to our plan on the deficit. At the same time, we will carry on backing businesses by scrapping red tape, cutting taxes - and continuing to invest in the infrastructure that is vital to create jobs and enable Britain to compete successfully in the global race. In six months' time Britain will face a choice: between our long-term plan that has seen Britain grow again, creating jobs and opportunities - or the same old easy answers that would surely have seen us fail. So, Rosario - please add your name today and show you're backing the long-term plan that will help protect our economy and give hardworking families a secure future. Yours, David Cameron.

5- I have nothing more to add, except share of the same as arrived the email: People sometimes say that they don't know what we — what I — stand for, so I'll put this in the simplest terms I can, Rosario. This country is too unequal, and we need to change it.So here are the promises I'm making to you about the kind of Britain I will lead:
First, I will undo the damage the Tories have done to our country:
•I will scrap the Bedroom Tax, which unfairly punishes the disabled and the vulnerable
•I will scrap the Health and Social Care Act, which damages and undermines our NHS
•I will scrap the gagging law, which limits our freedom of speech and right to campaign
•I will reverse the Tories' £3bn tax cut for millionaires, so we get the deficit down but do it fairly
Second, I will take on the powerful vested interests that hold millions back:
•I will force energy companies to freeze gas and electricity bills until 2017
•I will give power back to those who rent their homes, by scrapping letting fees and stabilising tenancy agreements
•I will raise money from tobacco companies, tax avoiders, and a mansion tax to fund doctors, nurses, careworkers and midwives for our NHS
•I will reform our banks so that they properly support small businesses
•I will stop recruitment agencies hiring only from abroad
Third, I will start to rebuild a fairer, better Britain:
•I will raise the minimum wage, to ensure that everyone that does a hard day's work is properly rewarded
•I will promote the living wage by giving tax breaks to companies that pay it
•I will ban the damaging zero-hours contracts that exploit British workers
•I will bring in a lower 10p income tax rate, cutting taxes for 24 million workers
•I will support working parents with 25 hours of free childcare for three- and four-year-olds
•I will help more young people get on the housing ladder by getting 200,000 homes built every year
I want to know — is this the kind of Britain you want to see?

 Tell me now which of my three promises is most important to you: Ed Miliband.

6-  I want you to know that I do share matters to my own benefit only, not the rest as Esther McVey, in which this demonstrate, me still unemployed and lost all in the UK, the same the rest: The biggest annual fall in unemployment since records began - and a record number of people now in work. The Conservatives are backing small businesses and enterprise with lower jobs taxes and better infrastructure, while reforming welfare so work always pays. Rosario, our long-term economic plan is building a stronger, healthier economy - and everyone needs to know today's important news (not where I am standing as lost all  http://goo.gl/rh3UzY ) . Please share this graphic on Facebook and Twitter (what a decency, apart of ripping me of, want me to share matters!?): Esther McVey.

THE GOOD OF DWP according to Esther McVey:

THE BAD OF DWP according to me - Rosario Castellanos de Parker (As state before to protect me legally of the same - share links). DWP (Unemployment-ATOS exams and Bedroom tax crimes against humanity):
http://tinyurl.com/lxxp2hp
http://rcp13.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/george-iain-duncan-smith-secretary-of.html?utm_source=BP_recent  http://goo.gl/c5tnnP
http://rcp13.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/the-best-speech-in-british-politics.html?utm_source=BP_recent
http://rosario1960.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/keir-starmer-qc-wants-tough-stance-on.html?utm_source=BP_recent  http://goo.gl/EyaxLn
http://rcp13.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/mick-philpott-and-his-wife-mairead.html?utm_source=BP_recent
http://rcp13.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/welfare-reforms-benefits-cuts.html?utm_source=BP_recent
http://rcp13.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/the-home-secretary-theresa-may-is.html?utm_source=BP_recent
http://rcp13.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-benefits-street-is-five-part.html?utm_source=BP_recent
http://rcp13.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-bedroom-tax-affair-and-50-shadows.html
http://rosario1960.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-job-centre-plus-was-set-on-fire-by.html?utm_source=BP_recent

In Open Government - Professional Standards need to be share the good and bad practices, with freedom to apply and not with fear of reprisals to me and mine. As the Magna Carta intent to protect me of the same and where the Rule of the Law, state that nobody is above the law, nobody!-It is very important to be open to the public - community and new matters, but with responsibility, respect of public - community in general and places and give enough time for the same matters to adjust to new changes, not just impose without care. As if you do not want peoples to know of bad practices only the good ones, please do not do the same as stand as ASBOS, Domestic Abuse, Crimes to Society, Criminal Activity and Against the Law, not matter who commits what's, the same apply to the rest in law, any law worldwide, so let's finish the bullying, Rosario Castellanos de Parker.


POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: