Friday 5 May 2017

Rupi Kaur: 'I’ve never been more aware of my colour'

Rupi Kaur: 'I’ve never been more aware of my colour' https://tinyurl.com/kputfy7
Rosario Castellanos de Parker: "I've never been more aware of my racist family, full stop!"..






Top 5 Bollywood dance Songs ..



I want to make a public apology and "just in case", because knowing my "security guard family", that can twist things, can make things bigger that actually are, never pardon even small mistake, furthermore never let me explain matters fully but pass the law and even sell the rest of us family, for peanuts and in order to gain and in which, I am learning fast how to bat back their own tactics, "so better now, that never!" -

I wrote yesterday an article from an NHS bad experience and if you read where it said and start as: "In desperation, I order the prescription as far as only God's knows where, over the internet, etc ... etc .. etc .. and etc!" -  https://tinyurl.com/m3ygaay

Yesterday, I received a Royal Mail, Post Office card, when I went shopping and missed the staff to collect the item and need to be signed by someone, which is me.  It's now that, I know fully well and thanks to the post office card and reference # to check online, where item comes from: India.

In the website, where I purchase the item, do not explain where item comes from and forced to write the matters ("In desperation, I order the prescription as far as only God's knows where, over the internet, etc ... etc .. etc .. and etc!" -  https://tinyurl.com/m3ygaay ), in which, I apologies once again, but still insist that, such items / matters not matter where comes from, but should be regulate by a professional body.

As in the past, I wanted to sell chili made by me and at home, when register the idea with the local council, the officer told me, that I need to be send a copy to X place and in order to be inspected for approval and even left me a book with full instructions, so why no medicine that comes from UK and/or abroad, furthermore, when GP's health practice are busy, the NHS hospital staff refuse to give me medication, but treat infected wound (when you heard that one before?), even paying Dr (who's) online is regulate by the NHS, he prescribe me, what was best for him - ignoring my choose of treatment, which is my full rights in this country, as antibiotic in cream and I wanted antibiotic in tablets (??), but forced me to purchase abroad and write the stuff ("In desperation, I order the prescription as far as only God's knows where, over the internet, etc ... etc .. etc .. and etc!" -  https://tinyurl.com/m3ygaay ), ) even worse (sorry!), perhaps regulate / unregulated, as I am not God to know fully well and with respect!! -

Above all, let's remember that NHS made the rules in the UK, never me as patient, but comes with full rights to choose what is best for me in treatment and as explain before, but keep changing constantly the rules to suit the company and demand, but the same as the rest, I demand my full rights, rules, regulations, laws, duty of care and etc, above all, I pay taxes for the luxury and service? -  http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/patient-choice/Pages/your-rights-to-choice.aspx

It's India, that I do not want to upset and the reasons I made this note, with my full form of respect to Rapi Kaur and her peoples.   I meet once a stunning lady from India, that she lived in Altrincham (bowdon) Trafford area and called the Lady, "the other Gandhi", in what I understand, she done so much free time in the area and tried to unite both cultures, which was and still today a dream! -

I remember when younger, my sister (ana pia) used to put my hand and her own hand together and compare the difference in colors, that made me full aware of the racism between sisters, but define properly here, by Rupi Kaur, Never again!- Rosario Castellanos de Parker.




POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: