Friday 8 September 2017

Sinead O´Connor speaks about her mother: "She ran a torture chamber," the singer claims. "She was a person who took delight in hurting you." -










Sinead O'Connor, nothing compares to you ..





Sinead O´Connor speaks about her mother: "She ran a torture chamber," the singer claims. "She was a person who took delight in hurting you." - http://tinyurl.com/y7vx9e5d 

I appreciate the honesty from Sinead O'Connor, honestly is true and from the bottom of my heart for any aid to me and mine and with refer to my previous note (http://tinyurl.com/ybh4uht3).

So my children and many children worldwide, badly affected by any issues relate to own family problems, "can understand fully well, that they are not walking alone (http://tinyurl.com/ybh4uht3), but the rest just behind them", also can see the strong IMPACT from any "family problems" as mine, even in the music world (http://tinyurl.com/y8f3zj2u) and can see how well the ROTTEN tomatoes perform and in order to avoid like me and since 1985 (  so I am unable to see how, my family from Mexico entered my own private life in the UK, perhaps aid with the ex/husband sister, social worker that represent her brother since day one 1985 and reasons of my divorce 2012, as that is illegal and against the law the abuse, but aid my family, today fully responsible Mara, Rafa and Carol Parker, for the massacre and murder into my personal life, including my children badly affected and in order to satiate their own sick - sick insides.   My own children can not understand this kind of life, that pardon not even a royal family and own peoples, with respect  http://tinyurl.com/yallb4ue   and can not understand how each other can break into tiny little pieces out of HATE, and cannot understand how to handle the abusive behavior, the meaning of the matters, but affects all of us badly - just to know and as you can see the results into our personal appearance, because from TODAY, I am also another PINK singer followed, as in no ways, forms and shapes I will leave my children alone in this kind of world, as what started to follow as Idol, music and dreams, become more than we can handle and not the bullies that create this world , but us badly affected, and in order for such ASBOS of society to satiate own insides, but us, exposed, downgrade, abused, etc?-    So pardon me if I hit the same power, punch and force, but instead to hit like such parasites, expose in public and for public attention, as the law is complete invisible.    AND I REPEAT AGAIN, THIS IS NOT ABOUT MADONA, PINK, SINEAD O'CONOR AND THE REST, BUT MY "FAMILY PROBLEMS" AND WITH RESPECT.     I believe strong and since 1985, I left my Mexican family for good, my past and that destructive world, so who give the ex/husband sister, social work, carol parker the rights to bring them back to me in the UK and keep them all, well hide into "confidentiality acts", to hurt me and my family, as she was lonely after her own father passed away and so I was, when my father passed away, but never bring her any hate against her and by her own family, friends and world to keep me company, reasons to hurt me and her brother family badly, as I never create this bullshit into our family atmosphere and environment and so for my children to know how to hit back, so the reasons why, I may look as I am interfere today, but in reality I am protecting my children when exposing this "family problems" and own mad word, because is not me, but them, starting from the past 1985-2017.    It is impossible for me and my children to fully understand, the life of such weird members of our family, except like Sinead O'Connor expressed in her own words, with thanks: "The Bullies  http://tinyurl.com/kvbazhr  ran a torture chamber," and "peoples / bullies who took delight in hurting you." - but why me and my children need to pay for such weird world, when left since 1985 up to today hide from me 2017, so what they are doing inside my life and since when took everything that is mine into own hands to destroy, kill, murder and smash into tiny little pieces to satiate own SICK insides.     My parents never run this kind of hatred into our home, my mother was all the time with the rosary in the hands, preying to GOD all day and night and my father worked in the business non- stop to give us everything, neither the ex/husband parents since I meet them, unaware of own past, but always spoke of the "dad can you tell him?" - http://tinyurl.com/kvbazhr     My elder sister flor and the other one lupy, both a bit strict to me - no problem, but never to the point to run a torture chamber and took delight into hurting me, never, ever, "those 2 sisters flor and lupy were the most balanced peoples into my life and I thank my Lord for everyone of them", - So I would lie, in fact the one flor, I was left with by my parents choice and "I thank my God for it"  was never at home, mean flor has to work to feed own family, so I was in charge of her small family "4 boys and one girl" since 7 + years old, no training, no job contract, no pension afterwards for the big responsibility, that lasted until before I married 1985 and even after married wanted me to continue the job and when javier / javo pay a visit to me in the UK, but again no payment as babysitter, wanted all free of charge, with no salary to subside that big responsibility and from where, me with 2 children myself in a foreign country, what a decency!!? -    When I looked after my sister (flor) children, I made sure they were very well look after, with bike, home and football games washed with lemon water to refresh after, also watch t.v. after homework was finished, followed by bath time, changed to clean clothes, feed time and played for a bit  and/or watch more t.v and then go to bed, before my sister came home and 99% of the times, her elder son (pancho) helped me with everything, so I was never alone, a pleasure also the middle one, gerardo the best helpers, in fact when his own mother bullied me, pancho will defend me like lion, even today, I am unaware of the reasons, but I thank him for the loyalty and preference, because the hard work to look after 5 small children - single handled and at that age of mine was extremely hard, while I was not expecting the thank you from anyone of them, but never expected the ungrateful behavior either and manner.     With refer to my elder sister (josefa) with respect, but I never have any contact with her in any way, form, or shape, neither to deserve the wave of bullying from her own child pepita jr against mine and with her madona  http://tinyurl.com/ybh4uht3 and when we managed to get any closer, and if ever, her own daughter pepita jr, alias the Madona made sure we break up the bond years ago and if she remember, when she sent to me a hurtful letter, instead to send the letter to the correct peoples that messed into her own life, which is mara and javier corona, NEVER ME, as I am not relate to them at any time, the rest is lies and I can collaborate my story, with the azpiri family and perhaps matamoros and if they all remember? -   And all for what, after my sister (mara) and brother (rafa) returned from mexicali and guadalajara, they stole all my hard work into them, managed to changed my past world into own life, destroy the good seeds and never received my rewards, mean replaced me with mara and rafa, but I am not liable for anything that came after, the rest would be lying the course of the law, if intent to twist the reality, because I was all the time helped by pancho and in that case, we never EVER at any time - ran a torture chamber, neither took delight in hurting nobody!" - but any bullying was stopped at the first time, we create an atmosphere of peace, respect, tolerance and great fun to play with.     What I remember after, we come back from calexico and just passing the borda from America to Mexico, because we need to show our passports and josefa was driving her car, me and mara inside and on the time when we bring my sister mara to mexicali, together with my parents and pancho, see photo just below down and was my sister josefa who put music into the car, as she was driving along and then I started singing, mara told me to stop and started making fun of me, then josefa told mara in point blank to leave me alone, mean never gave her any chance to bully me in front of her and since then, mara never even dream to over pass the bad conduct with me, while josefa is in the same room.     I left the following days back to puebla from mexicali, mean me and josefa never got any contact afterwards, even today, please see the photo back again, so legally, I am unaware of where, her own child pepita jr learned the trade as mara and against me and now my children with the madonas / pink matters to confuse even further, which is a reflection into each other as mara and pepita jr,, except when mara and rafa lived with pepita jr in mexicali, never me, but my father send the rivers of money to pay for own services, while I was removed of everything by own intolerance, survive with fresh air, so I don't deserve me and my children to suffer this weird world, with double life standards to confuse, but take direct with the bully that create the madness, not me, or my children, but the correct peoples.      It was at my parents home that bullying was create, with the rest that took advantage, never in my elder sisters homes.    The rest of my family members lived elsewhere, married and life commitments, so I am confuse by their own wave of lies against me, when basically hardly knew them, so when, as after married, left that world and before that was azpiri home, so when, but lies: 5 boys, the river, the kiss, the china girl, etc? -      Today I am exposing this kind of abuse to me and my children, from a family that I don't see since 1985 and before that was azpiri, but behind and hide from the background against us, so this is also frightening, furthermore when the UK law assist them with "confidentiality acts" so the bullies can carry on the murder spree, because this is sickness the abuse to us not normal!-  ) and can see the other side of the world "as it is", not matter how raw, how deep and how frightened, "there is somebody worse than us", but the sad reality of many victims by own families against them - as myself, which is spooky as no contact with them, but lies, that in plain English calls BULLYING, while I don't know the victims at all and at this case, OConnor (with thanks!), Madona and Pink, neither them to me at any time, but we are opening, a very responsible community debate into such dark world and forces, many calls "family problems", other "mental issues" and others like me: "bullies, cranks, bullocks, liars (5 boys, the river, the kiss, the china girl, etc), losers, robbers of life, Cain and Abel, parasites, ASBOS of society and sickos, as nobody can go against own blood (http://tinyurl.com/pwy8o7t), nobody, unless no well of own mind.    





My children not matter age and I, have the rights to walk and live in the UK with freedoms, develop within our world with full liberty, in a dignify country that holds sovereign mandates, exactly the same as my parents times, not ashamed, racially oppressed and by a bunch of segregate culture, that calls "family problems", furthermore when we never create this world of madness, but with refer to may concern and with respect.

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, that my Lord is my witness, so help me God and so be it in Law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker. 



POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: