Sunday 26 November 2017

Camilla ask Prince Charles to act and fight like a man? -









Investiture Of The Prince Of Wales Aka POW Investiture (1969) 




It is believe and according to the news, that Camilla asked Prince Charles "to be a man and fight" for the Crown (https://tinyurl.com/y79wn9z5), but the Prince is already a MAN, and no need to FIGHT for any Crown, as "he already got the same (Investiture; https://tinyurl.com/y9fgkhyp)" and from a long time ago, but is SHE - the person, that he need to fight and stand as a man, mean explain properly the steeps, rules and regulations of the same Royal Family background, Monarchy and in order to survive (https://tinyurl.com/y8vpwbq2) and with respect. 

The Crown is something you are born into, no need to fight, furthermore stand as a man, but many sacrifice even the love of own life, that fall into deep regret after.  https://tinyurl.com/yc8toenp

The difference into both women (The Queen and Princess Margaret) was that Prince Philip was not divorce at any time, like Group Captain, Peter Townsend and "before marriage took place" and he only need to fight his background in such places and society, but he was already a Prince of Greece, so what is there to fight, or stand for?! -  https://tinyurl.com/y8je33bd

This "acting and fighting" is an embarrassment direct to the Crown, mean an insult to a Man, Prince and future King of England, that without Camilla could be the best King that ever existed in living memory, but she overshadow everything, even his first wife (https://tinyurl.com/jbok2ml) life! -

My question:  "What I ever done to be placed here, write and after lived the ordeal, nightmare, life that is not mine but the rest (Princess Diana, Princess Margaret, WWII etc) victims, that is/was not my concern, time, duty, background, family, upbringing, way of life, weather, place, country, because I was not born into any Royalty, neither I was born in the United Kingdom (Scotland, England, Wales and Ireland) - only citizen, but my life somehow, same to be going parallels lives with the rest human peoples, reflection of the same, similarities of life but not background, no form of respect whatsoever for me at any stage of my life, placed as waiting list, instead to live my life as I want with freedoms, play as if I am some kind of chess piece and my blog detail clearly with my notes as form of reflection, but overlooked as if - your concern, like if you don't trust me, but at the same time with intention to steal everything that is mine, remove ID, hide my world so nobody see who is the real person behind the scenery, stole everything that is mine, with excuses of invisible wars (for example:  I have not seeing family for more than 30 years, so when, why and reasons of the wars / lies of 5 boys, the river, etc, other to eat from the same?), wave of bullying, slander to discredit reputation, lies (5 boys, the river, the kiss, the china girl, etc) with no contest of the same in a proper court of law, but removed my rights, laws with intention (with respect to the Queen:  http://tinyurl.com/oxfyppg ) to discredit my reputation, intimidation, intolerance, hatred, segregate culture, remove privacy, liberty, freedoms, spy over private life that is not your concern to manipulate, like happened to HRH, Princess Diana of Wales (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squidgygate), Princess Margaret and me, with no trust, no respect, no nothing!!?" -

And while you are HERE with respect to may concern my life, over the weekend, I sent a phone text message (since divorce 2012) to the ex/husband and regarding matters of our children, never mine, he never replayed the same - at any stage, mean (whoever look after his matters, like his sister social worker, never gave him permission and for my children to be full aware, that behind him is somebody like his sister, social worker, carol parker, that stop, control him, so when things goes wrong, blame and frame my children like happened with the dishwasher lies and no solicitor implant to protect me and my children's rights, but slander against our reputation, when him acts more like a child, instead of a father figure, that is when I am concern of his neglect of duties as father figure, as my text message explain and still hold the same as prove in law?!) in the future, I am not the ONLY ONE falsely accused and/or blame of the same, neither forced to explain my actions to nobody and when I refuse to speak to him, also speak the little care over his own responsibilities as "father figure", that is not the business of his sister, social worker, but himself, when "Neglect" his duty as father figure (like happened to his mother, Bety Parker  http://goo.gl/RG9NB0  when she landed so many times in the hospital with endless accidents and in charge of her own daughter, social worker, carol parker, as she told me, she choose her child - never me, but neglect when is against the law, but I lost my jobs as career, blame / frame after?! - ) not matter age (https://tinyurl.com/ydgcq4kc) is against the law! - 

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, that my Lord is my witness, so help me God and so be it in Law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker.



POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: