Friday 12 January 2018

Queen Elizabeth II: "Brexit, or not Exit?" -







God Save The Queen


It is obvious that without the news anchor, there is not coverage and the same who create the news, as you can read today with the NHS struggle, but doctors wages unaffected (?), also one moment we are in the 2nd Brexit stage, but the  next moment backs a 2nd referendum, mean keeping the country uphold, unstable, with a coup d'e'tat, hijacked, pinned in the wall with Brexit excuses, land into the unknown world for so long AND after seeing that there is not EXIT one way, or the other, then find a culprit, excuse, someone to frame and even a victim to blame after, "when dare to wear the Australian hat", without mention Trump remarks complete unnecessarily, without credit, contest, unfriendly, while the UK uphold the free country speech system, but for some peoples only apply, because in reality is badly affected (When last night wanted to explain to my kind my "point of view" into certain things from them, because the next thing I don't want is them to be financially exploited by the same "family problems" and in order to develop own career, job, dreams and ambition in life, then the next day which is today, 12/1/2017, I got a phone call out of the blue, from the gestapo, mean a place that I was not expected, "until I act upon" not them to me, but suddenly happened, mean comes from last night matters, no wonder I keep losing employments, business, opportunity, education and everything by unsolicited hate propaganda, when the law exist to clarify, but wonder who repairs after the damaged?!- Furthermore when I never ever educate my children into this kind of world, grassing situation, like "dad can you tell him?"- http://tinyurl.com/kvbazhr but always ask them to speak, speak, speak, speak and speak each other until any misunderstanding, issues, matters are fully resolved, never ever pass the law, even dare to call somebody else to fix your own family, never, ever, that is the low and the worse of the worse and that is sell your own family for nothing, because any misunderstanding between families can be easy resolved and explain even in a court of law to repair, fix, so who is causing this mayhem between me and my kind, reasons, grounds and when I do the same to you and your family? - I believe strong comes from the ex/husband "family problems" excuses in which the council and government staff relay heavy, "because I am Mexican, impossible", including my elder sister husband that works for the Mexican government, because "I am unemployed" and I know truly well that everything that comes against me, arrives from higher places and as mention before, "orders" in a form of many ways, forms and shapes, including phone calls, because he is always present when I communicate with my children even by Skype, mean can see, hear and then expose me when see the opportunity, while the rest mothers are glorify, respect and blessed, but no me, never was me and reasons of my divorce, because I never was enough for him, always somebody comes first and me the last, but not anymore and explain in the link:  https://tinyurl.com/ycn89r5j to many of us, if dare, now if Mr Trump responds in Twitter is call all the names under the sun, while is our Human Rights to defend ourselves, our reputation and our persona above anyone, furthermore when unable to explain, the reasons why and better use the courts of justice to clarify, but my family problems deny me (with respect to the Queen:  http://tinyurl.com/oxfyppg  ), so how, explain and even apology, because in my case I am a nobody, but Mr Trump is the President of the Unites States of America to show respect, also with Iran issues, mean speak talks of dictators, when the United Kingdom holds a man ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42648171 ) in a peaceful country, so tell me, who is the one that suppress humanity to the lowest forms, means, ways and which human rights, freedoms of expression and peace are we talking about and with respect to may concern matters? -

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, that my Lord is my witness, so help me God and so be it in Law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker



POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments: